Salty Cheeks, renowned for its sustainable and quality paddling gear, proudly sponsors the 2023 ICF Canoe Ocean Racing World Championships. Founder Mandy Dean expresses excitement about this partnership, highlighting Salty Cheeks’ commitment to sustainability and paddlers’ needs.
Salty Cheeks emphasises its dedication to sustainable practices in paddling. The brand prioritises eco-friendly materials and processes to minimise its environmental impact. Mandy Dean emphasises this point, saying, “We believe that every paddler can make a difference by choosing sustainable gear. Our products are not only designed to enhance your paddling experience but also to help protect the environment we all love to explore. Partnering with an event like this allows us to amplify our message of sustainability.”
Featuring a range of patented paddle pants for men and women with three levels of interchangeable padding. Designed for comfort, performance, and durability, these pants are a game-changer in the world of paddle sports.
Key features of Salty Cheeks Paddle Pants:
- Specifically designed for seated paddle sports with patented internal rear pocket and removable seat or tailbone padding.
- Three levels of padding (10mm Sprint, 12mm Cruise, and 14mm Enduro) providing bespoke comfort for every paddle session.
- Multilayer construction for comfort, durability and unrestricted movement.
- Made from SPF50+ luxury Italian swimwear fabric, derived from ocean-recovered plastic waste, highlighting Salty Cheeks’ commitment to sustainability.
- Environment-friendly packaging including reusable wash bags to reduce plastic waste and enhance product longevity.
- In a range of bold colours, prints and classic options you can create your own unique look.
Paddle for longer in your comfort zone with Salty Cheeks.
Salty Cheeks are looking forward bringing some colour and comfort to the paddlers at the 2023 ICF Canoe Ocean Racing World Championships.
Want to check out Salty Cheeks gear? Visit https://saltycheeks.com.au